Effective date: October 04, 2018
Visiofy S DE RL DE CV, Mexico (“us“, “we”, or “our“) operates the https://fistfy.com/ website (the “Service“).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data“). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Visiofy uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Mexico and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Mexico and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Visiofy may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Visiofy
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- MixpanelMixpanel is provided by Mixpanel IncYou can prevent Mixpanel from using your information for analytics purposes by opting-out. To opt-out of Mixpanel service, please visit this page: https://mixpanel.com/optout/
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
Avangate B.V., Avangate Inc. or any of their affiliates doing business as 2Checkout (each “Avangate,” “2Checkout”, “We,” “Us” or “Our”) is committed to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring that you continue to trust Us with Your personal information.
Customarily, We collect personal information only directly from you (contact data, payment, delivery details etc.). We will tell You what personal information is mandatory when placing an Order.
As Our shopper, You provide Us with contact data, such as Your name, surname, postal or email addresses, phone number; transaction details, such as information about the Products You buy, credit card number and other credit card details; renewal options, geo-location data of Your mobile or other device, including GPS-based, Wi-Fi-based, or cell-based location information. We will mention which information is mandatory in order for You to successfully place an Order.
Even if You are not a shopper, You may provide Us with contact data, for example when you set up an account with 2Checkout or when you enlist to our marketing communication thread.
We will interact with you (a) online, (b) offline or (c) when you interact with online targeted content (such as advertisements) that We or Our service providers provide to You via third party websites or applications.
In specific cases, personal information about You is collected by Us automatically.
We may collect personal information about You via automated means (such as cookies) when You interact with our ads, apps, or visit Our Websites. In such a case, personal information We collect may include IP address, browser type, operating system, mobile device identifier, geographical area, referring URLs.
You may also provide personal information about others (for example when You place an Order on other’s behalf). If so, You are responsible for the entire data You provide to Us (and We assume that You are authorized to give such data).
In case the personal information provided by You concerns other persons, it will be Your responsibility to obtain prior authorization.
We will collect Your personal information only with specific purpose in mind (processing an Order, sending You marketing communication etc.).
Our focus is to process Your personal information only for specific purposes that allow Us to service You in the best possible manner or, otherwise to manage an interaction with Us.
2Checkout may store and use Your Personal Information and, without further notice to You, provide Your Personal Information to 2Checkout affiliates or to third parties in order for 2Checkout, its affiliates or third parties:
- to process an Order from You, including processing Your online payment and notifying You of the Order status,;
- to invoice You for the Products ordered by You;
- to deliver the Products ordered by You;
- to support Our intent to maintain and improve the security of Your Order and transactions (e.g., by applying antifraud filters);
- to register Your purchase with the Merchant (for warranty, technical support, or other purposes);
- to provide You with shopper and technical support;
- to inform You about Product upgrades; special offers; other products, services and information (including from third parties); market research; or completing surveys or evaluations; if You have opted to receive such communications;
- to support Our intent to show You the most relevant content and improve usability of the Website;
- to provide You with access to restricted areas of the Website;
- to comply with legal requirements;
- to enforce the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including the investigation of potential violations; or
- for any other lawful purposes.
Depending on the relationship You have with Us, the processing necessary to fulfil Our legitimate interest may be: to remind You about your abandoned shopping cart, to request Your feedback, to create and maintain Your 2Checkout myAccounts, to protect against, identify and prevent abuse, fraud and other types of crime, claims and other liabilities. You are entitled to oppose to such processing, and we will review your request and respond to it on a case by case basis.
Some data, such as the types of used services and how many users We receive daily, may be used by 2Checkout for statistical, marketing, promotional, or any other lawful purposes. This kind of information is collected in aggregate/statistical form, without identifying any user individually.
In any case, We will not subject You to a decision based solely on automated processing that produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects You, unless you explicitly consented to the processing, the processing is necessary for entering into, or performance of a contract between You and Us, or when We are legally required / entitled to use Your personal data in this way, for example to prevent fraud.
You must be older than 18 years in order to place an order with Us if you reside in EU. Otherwise, children’s personal information is cautiously processed (only with specific safeguards).
We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children below the age of 16 when offering services of an informational society (except if explicit consent from parent or custodian is obtained in prior). This is applicable only for those residing in EU.
If We discover that accidentally We collected personal information from a child below this age, We will remove that child’s personal information from Our records as soon as reasonably possible.
In order to process Your Order, We will share Your personal information with our partners.
Without any prior notice, 2Checkout may share your personal information with third parties for other purposes, but only in the following circumstances:
- Affiliates: we may provide your personal information to affiliates or related companies for legitimate business purposes,
- Merchants and their affiliates or partners: 2Checkout is an ecommerce platform that enables You to access worldwide Products and as such 2Checkout must share Your personal information for the purpose of You processing Your Order,
- Service providers: 2Checkout may engage service providers, consultants, external partners, agents or contractors to provide services on its behalf, including administering our media and services available to you. These third parties may come to access or otherwise process Your personal information in the course of providing these services. 2Checkout requires such third parties, to comply with all relevant data protection laws and security requirements in relation to Your personal information, by way of a written agreement.
- Public Authorities: 2Checkout may disclose Your personal information if it is required to do so by law or if, in Ours good faith judgment, such legal disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes or respond to any claims.
You have specific rights in respect of data protection and We foster an environment facilitating their exercise (right to access, rectify, object, delete, receive your personal information or to complaint).
You have the right to:
- access your personal information, rectify it, restrict or object to its processing, or request its deletion,
- to receive the personal information You provided to Us or to transmit it to another company,
- to withdraw any consent provided,
- where applicable, to lodge a complaint with your supervisory authority.
In accordance with the applicable law, 2Checkout will provide You with access to Your Personal Information and, as appropriate, the right to intervene in respect of Your Personal Information. You may also be entitled to object to the processing of Your Personal Information by 2Checkout or to request the deletion of Your Personal Information, in which case, if 2Checkout in its sole discretion deems such Personal Information as mandatory, 2Checkout may no longer permit You to engage in certain activities.
You can decide if You want to provide Your Personal Information to 2Checkout, but if You do not provide certain Personal Information, You may not be able to make purchases, enlist services or access certain options at the Website or through other means. If You choose at the Website to receive communications regarding product information, special offers, or any other marketing or other information, We may add Your Personal Information to Our email database and use (or direct Our designees to use) Your Personal Information for providing such communications to You. You may later choose to unsubscribe from receiving such communications by following the unsubscribe directions in Our communications. If You provide 2Checkout with inconsistent privacy preferences at the Website (for example, by indicating on one occasion that We may provide You with marketing offers and on another occasion that We may not), 2Checkout will endeavor to update Your privacy preferences in 2Checkout’s records with Your latest preference in a timely manner.
If you are residing in the European Union, Your Personal information may be transferred outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
Your Personal Information may be transferred to persons within the European Union, Switzerland or to persons within other countries whose legislation may or may not ensure an adequate level of protection. We shall endeavor to comply with the laws of the country from which Your Personal Information was transferred, if We consider the laws of the country to which Your Personal Information was transferred as not ensuring an adequate level of protection.
We participate in the United States – European Union Privacy Shield and Swiss – United States Privacy Shield Frameworks. Please see Our Privacy Shield Policy.
We installed adequate safeguards to secure Your personal information and We also implemented specific time periods so that to ensure that Your data is not retained longer than necessary for the stated purpose.
Data security. 2Checkout has implemented industry-standard measures to protect the security of the Personal Information We collect via the Website. For example, We use (SSL – Secure Socket Layers), a firewall and a digital certificate issued by VerisignTM to protect certain of Your Personal Information, and We are PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) certified. No one can guarantee, and We do not guarantee, that Your Personal Information is completely secure at all times, however We ensure You that the security of Your personal information is Our primary concern. You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Personal Information to protect it against unauthorized access or use.
Retention. We will only retain Your personal information for as long as You continue to use the Website or Products, and thereafter as permitted or required by applicable law, taking into account also our need to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services, and comply with legal requirements under applicable laws. This means that we may retain Your personal information for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us (as required by fiscal law, otherwise no longer than what is necessary to protect our legitimate interests, to defend against a claim or what is necessary pursuant to regulatory provisions).
When the personal information that We collect is no longer required in this way, we anonymize or delete it in a secure manner.
We have a dedicated point for you to contact us in any privacy matters (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All your options and messages will be responded based on the law requirements (one month since your request or longer if necessary. Nevertheless, please consider that in order to implement your requests or options we may need several days due to technical reasons (during such period we may continue to process your personal information based on your past options).
- By email: email@example.com