THE CLEANSTREAM SHOWER ENEMA SYSTEM MAKES YOUR CLEANSING ROUTINE SO MUCH EASIER.
Once you’ve got it hooked up, you just turn the diverter valve to divert flow from your shower to the enema system. You can adjust it to exactly the flow and temperature you find most pleasing. You have a choice of nozzles depending on your comfort and depth preferences. You’ve got plenty of room to maneuver with the six foot hose. You can be clean in just a few rinses. The important thing is that it’s always there for you, ready and waiting when you’re feeling like being clean and confident.
If you’re feeling like you need a little bit more, the CleanStream Shower Enema System is also compatible with a variety of alternative nozzles. Even though the two that it comes with should be fine for all your cleansing needs, you can always try something new with that same shower enema convenience.
Note: Using some plumbers tape during installation can prevent leaks and lead to a more professional installation.
CLEANSTREAM SHOWER ENEMA SYSTEM SPECS AND BENEFITS:
- Includes: One six foot hose, one diverter valve, two enema nozzles (5 inch, and 3.5 inch), and four rubber gaskets.
- Constant flow eliminates back-flow for better hygiene.
- Includes one thin 3.5″ enema nozzle, and one smooth 5″ enema nozzle
- Compatible with a variety of additional nozzles
- Always ready for action after a simple installation.
- For optimal function, please use these installation tips (1) Place a strip of Teflon tape around threading of shower arm (2) Hand screw/tighten Shower Enema Valve by only turning the end cap (3) With wrench, or similar device, finish tightening Shower Enema Valve to shower arm. Make sure not to turn the body of the valve, only tighten by turning end cap. Towel is recommended to use between cap and tightening device, as to not damage the valve finish.